The final start times for Sunday’s race are available here. There have been a few changes to race numbers and a few people have moved one wave since the provisional list was published so please check
The race will still be running so long as the pool is open and we can get there! The forecast is better for tomorrow than today but it will still be cold so bring some extra layers + hat and gloves!
If anything disastrous happens with the weather overnight all entrants will be emailed and a notice posted on this website and our Facebook page before 7am.